Monday, April 6, 2009

The most wonderful day of the year is upon us...

Happy Opening Day everyone! Hot damn, I feel like a kid on Christmas. There's something about Opening Day that just puts an extra hitch in my giddy up. I just got off the horn with Camden, and he is on 95 as I type this, on his way to Pickles (yes, already). He'll be sending me pics throughout the day, and I'll put them up when I get them, so check back for that.

In the meantime, here's a little something to get you ready for today's game. Ladies and gentlemen, The Booooog Pows. (No, this is not us or anyone we know. But god damn it's funny.)

3 comments:

  1. Game on!! Lets get this win. Post those pics when you get'em. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... I think the boo Teixeira song was success. I don't know what it was like at Camden Yards but on tv it was loud as hell. Nice work Baltimore. Keep letting that jackoff hear it.

    ReplyDelete